Hi guys/girls

Hi just wanna introduce myself, I am a newbie to this hobby, had my tank for about 10 months now and as I’m sure you will agree there is quite a lot of problems you encounter when first starting up but I have to say when looking for solutions I always seem to end up on a reef 2 reef forum so thank you for all the help you people have all ready given me Just so you know I have a 300 litre/ 50 gallon tank with the following livestock:
Yellow tang (bit shy but cool)
Dwarf parrot ( my fave )
Coral beauty
Cleaner wrasse
Lawnmower blenny
Tuxedo urchin
3 turbos
Peppermint shrimp ( I thought he was gone but suddenly reappeared yesterday)
Tiger cowrie
Several other snails as part of cuc
2 neon green leather cabbage soft coral
Torch coral
Mint Green nepthea leather
And that’s it, happy reefing
Forgot to mention my green serpent / brittle star fish, he has got pretty huge lately, seems harmless and fish will happily get in the rock with him but has grown far bigger than when I first got him. I will post pics as soon as I can so please let me know what you think
 
Welcome to R2R!!

0D51C5F0-DA0D-42DF-B7C3-6EA2DBE6B1E0.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new