Hi Guys n Gals

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sheps1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sheps1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2019
Messages
12
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello to all,

Just a quick hello as I'm new to the forum.
Been in the fish keeping hobby for a good 20 years but not a so called serious reefer until 2 years ago :)
Been running an Aqua one 120 for the last 16 months or so and was a good learning curve. I upgraded to an signature 900 and been running now for just over 4 months.
Usual troubles algae etc but slowly getting there.

Anyway hello to all and looking forward to meeting some of you and learning together...


Anthony
 
Welcome to R2R Anthony!
giphy (1).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new