hi guys question.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sbazain
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sbazain

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2013
Messages
424
Reaction score
49
Location
miami lakes florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
am looking for a chart that i can download on my I MAC to keep control of my parameters and other things so I won't have to be writing everything and see a trend and changes any.?:wave:
 
I just made my own with excel. I have all of my data graphed for comparisons.
 
Yep, I had my wife do a excell sheet for my tank as well. A controller is great for certain things, but they don't monitor everything.
 
There are a few really good programs but they aren't free unfortunately. I am using a free one called AquaLog which isn't too bad. It is a windows program though.
 
Try www.healthytanks.com. They have a program to download (I think it was around $25) and it's pretty nice and easy to use. I was using an Excel spreadsheet before but have moved to this program. Take a look. Not sure about Mac vs. PC.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new