Welcome to the party.
black ish appearance GIF

Sabellafella

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi guys!! I finally created an account, though I’ve been looking through the forums for years lol. I’m a salt and freshwater hobbyist and am a staff member at Riptide Creatures in Temecula CA.
Nice! Show some tanks lol

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!! I finally created an account, though I’ve been looking through the forums for years lol. I’m a salt and freshwater hobbyist and am a staff member at Riptide Creatures in Temecula CA.

Welcome! Glad you joined. Looking forward to learning from you with all your knowledge! Love how more women are joining hobby, as I want my daughter to join hobby once she is an adult.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back