Hi I’m Jessika

Hi,
I just got into reef tanks at the beginning of the yard when I got a fluval evo 13.5. My husband and I are both pretty intrigued by this hobby.
Welcome Jessica,
You and your husband are on a great journey
Much to learn, for all of us.
Let us know how to help you succeed.
 
7688D350-B776-4DDC-9971-3774E9D1F287.jpeg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun...
 
Welcome to the hobby and to R2R! This forum is a great place for beginners to really get lost in the rabbit hole of the hobby!

If you both enjoy YouTube maybe you guys can check out my channel and see if its up your alley! Could have some helpful tips and tricks!

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new