Hi! I’m new.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim8o
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jim8o

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
453
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m new here,

I just thought I’d set up a new thread to say hello.

I am very new to marine tanks so I might be asking for some advice etc. And I look forward to posting and reading other peoples threads.
 
Hi I’m new here,

I just thought I’d set up a new thread to say hello.

I am very new to marine tanks so I might be asking for some advice etc. And I look forward to posting and reading other peoples threads.
Ask away
IMG_2074.JPG
 
Welcome to R2R and thanks for saying hello :)
tenor (7).gif
#WelcometoR2R
 
Hi I’m new here,

I just thought I’d set up a new thread to say hello.

I am very new to marine tanks so I might be asking for some advice etc. And I look forward to posting and reading other peoples threads.

Hi there! Welcome to Reef2Reef!
So much to read here! and there's a ton great people that will help you along the way!:) Look forward to seeing your reef when you're ready to share!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new