Hi! I’m new.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jim8o
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Huh... that's odd. But they don't seem to be adversely affecting anything and the tank looks great BTW! #ReefSquad...

I have noticed a load on the glass tonight, but nowhere near the amount there was yesterday. I might buy a cheap microscope.. extension on the hobby lol.

Do you know if you can post videos? I have one of the "Pods".
 
Hey, thank you. I will get some better pictures when I’m home.

Yeah they have only just appeared, they dart about on the glass and swimming about in the tank. They are a bit translucent I have created a build thread if this helps.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/my-fluval-evo-13-5-build.555104/

There are full size pictures of my tank so far and some of my fish.

That description definitely sounds like copepods. It's not unusual to have a big bloom of them in the early stages of a tank. Sadly their numbers won't probably stay that high indefinitely. Those are good to have and sounds like you're on the right path!

Oh, and welcome to R2R! Great to have you as a part of our community!

giphy.gif
 
That description definitely sounds like copepods. It's not unusual to have a big bloom of them in the early stages of a tank. Sadly their numbers won't probably stay that high indefinitely. Those are good to have and sounds like you're on the right path!

Oh, and welcome to R2R! Great to have you as a part of our community!

giphy.gif

Thank you. Thats great to hear. I can't wait to contribute and learn from all of you.
 
You will soon discover this is one of the best choices you made this year !!63

we-welcome-you.gif
 
Hi I’m new here,

I just thought I’d set up a new thread to say hello.

I am very new to marine tanks so I might be asking for some advice etc. And I look forward to posting and reading other peoples threads.

Welcome. Lots of great advice and experience here. Enjoy!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new