Hi I’m new

1583805171496.gif
 
Hi guys I’m new! I’m glad to be joining this forum. Here’s a bit about my tank.

-25 gallon

-Salinity : 1.023 , Ammonia : 0.06, Nitrates : 0.2

- I have 2 perc clowns, a sand goby, a dottyback, a green damsel (Idk the singular for chromis lol) and a Banggai cardinal!
Hi guys I’m new! I’m glad to be joining this forum. Here’s a bit about my tank.

-25 gallon

-Salinity : 1.023 , Ammonia : 0.06, Nitrates : 0.2

- I have 2 perc clowns, a sand goby, a dottyback, a green damsel (Idk the singular for chromis lol) and a Banggai cardinal!
Yo, Oscar Welcome Aboard R2R I’m new too actually plugged in Jan 17 and rolling along every day I feel brand new to this hobby,, best thing I’ve learned is the people hear are great always willing to help and advise 24-7
Good luck Brother
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new