Hi I’m new

Oscar’s25Gal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Messages
80
Reaction score
190
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys I’m new! I’m glad to be joining this forum. Here’s a bit about my tank.

-25 gallon

-Salinity : 1.023 , Ammonia : 0.06, Nitrates : 0.2

- I have 2 perc clowns, a sand goby, a dottyback, a green damsel (Idk the singular for chromis lol) and a Banggai cardinal!
 
1tlr1p.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new