Hi,I come from Taiwan.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick1049
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hi Rick!..first that all, I want to congratulate you for your awesome tank set up, it looks insane!!

I want to ask you, what material is the spring made off??...the one you put to cold down the waer (I'm assuming) in the sump?...who sell those?

I really appreciate if you can give me the info!...thanks and again, AWESOME TANK!
 
This tank we had planned six months.
All things by my self including lights design、aqurium filtration、equipment.we chose best brand: ecotech
We'll continue to grow and mature.

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
What's the steel tubing a cooler?
 
Hi Rick!

Thanks to Facebook i found your tank!

Nice to find a brother in tank!


really interesting how you solved all the challenges such a tank brings!!
Really like how you realized the lightening. really clean look!

Will follow your thread!

Flo
 
[QUOTE =“mtswaneya,郵編:2962946,會員:39281”]?什麼是鋼管冷卻器[/ QUO
Hi Rick!

Thanks to Facebook i found your tank!

Nice to find a brother in tank!


really interesting how you solved all the challenges such a tank brings!!
Really like how you realized the lightening. really clean look!

Will follow your thread!

Flo
Hi Rick!..first that all, I want to congratulate you for your awesome tank set up, it looks insane!!

I want to ask you, what material is the spring made off??...the one you put to cold down the waer (I'm assuming) in the sump?...who sell those?

I really appreciate if you can give me the info!...thanks and again, AWESOME TANK!
Hi Rick!..first that all, I want to congratulate you for your awesome tank set up, it looks insane!!

I want to ask you, what material is the spring made off??...the one you put to cold down the waer (I'm assuming) in the sump?...who sell those?

I really appreciate if you can give me the info!...thanks and again, AWESOME TANK!
All by my self
Hi Rick!

Thanks to Facebook i found your tank!

Nice to find a brother in tank!


really interesting how you solved all the challenges such a tank brings!!
Really like how you realized the lightening. really clean look!

Will follow your thread!

Flo
I like yours design too.
 
Absolutely Amazing! And one of a kind reef tank! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Cheers my Friend!
 
Not sure how I missed this one originally, but that is a beautiful tank. Any updates?
 
A CRAINEo_O A DREAM SETUP:rolleyes: 4 GILLS, CRAZY CORAL, YOU MY FRIEND ARE A REEFER:cool: WELCOME,WELCOME TO R2R:D
 
image.jpeg image.jpeg This is my husband tank.
He's tank very beautiful so I want to share with you.

image.jpeg
Welcome to R2R. It's a great place where there is no such thing as a "silly" question. Wow! That tank is amazing.
 
we still like to see the progress on this reef...
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new