Hi I like clowns

reefidiot??

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2021
Messages
34
Reaction score
35
Location
cowabunga bay
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi uh I got in to the hobby 3 years ago and I really only got in to fish and lacked a lot in coral. So I started to look at this forum and finally decided to make a account. I have a 32 gallon biocube with 2 lovely clownfish a female banghai cardinal, a angry damsel (don't worry I think there's this strange symbiosis thing because my female clown protects the other fish from damsel) A adorable bicolor blenny a shrimp, snails and a murderous hermit crab. I hope I'm not too much of a bother I'm just happy to be here. (btw I forgot to clean the algae and this is the only photo I got please dont kill me)

clownfish.JPG
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new