Welcome to R2R!

94B3CB11-05E8-4FFB-9998-5BCCE824EC0C.gif

ForTheLoveOfCoral21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, and welcome to R2R!

This is by far the best place for all your reefing needs and wants. There is more information here, then any place else on the web.

Everyone here is so friendly and willing to go out of their way to help you with anything you need. You will make life long friends from here as well.

Glad you found your way here!

Welcome!!!

Tiny Hands GIF by Mike Shinoda

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I am new to these boards and relatively new to salt water tanks. I am really enjoying making a mini ecosystem for these guys to live in, all my fish have names and I care whether or not the snails live or die. I'll post a full break down of the tank and all of the personalities soon. (If you aren't here for my kind of fun, I am really okay with that, I know it is a little silly to read it as a soap opera drama... But my involvement in the hobby started in a pandemic and has only evolved from there )
Hi Charlie and Welcome!

Looking forward to seeing your build thread in the Forum for Member's Tanks. Glad you joined

RC51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I am new to these boards and relatively new to salt water tanks. I am really enjoying making a mini ecosystem for these guys to live in, all my fish have names and I care whether or not the snails live or die. I'll post a full break down of the tank and all of the personalities soon. (If you aren't here for my kind of fun, I am really okay with that, I know it is a little silly to read it as a soap opera drama... But my involvement in the hobby started in a pandemic and has only evolved from there )
Welcome to R2R!!!

attiland

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

Welcome
0B5940B3-CB69-42AF-852B-238AFB3DAD42.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 52 85.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back