Hi im Powderblutang

powderblutang

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Macungie, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Brad, I am from Macungie, PA, I have been reefkeeping for about 2 or 3 years now, I currently maintain 90 and 65 gal mixed reef tanks, with a majority of my intrest in softies (mainly zoas), as you can probably tell my fav. fish is a powder blue tang. Gladd to be part of a great forum
 
welcome to R2R...pls post up some pics of your tanks for us to see...you will find a friendly and informative forum here.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new