Hi Just joined the forum

Welcome to R2R! Congrats on the new tank! For waterproof sockets you have to go with some outdoor/garden bits. You can also mount your sockets on to a board so they are elevated off the ground. I’d also recommend the DIY section so many creative ideas. Just some thoughts.

https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/do-it-yourself-diy.378/
giphy.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun..
 
Hi everyone, I have just returned from the aquatics shop where I purchased a Red Sea Reefer 250 and most of the associated bits. Can't wait for it to arrive so I can get started. One thing though, It would appear that my electrical socket will be inside the cabinet at the cutaway section and so will be subject to the humid atmosphere of the cabinet. Has this been a problem to anyone? Does anyone have a good idea for making the socket at least a bit more waterproof?

Wooh, very exciting! Welcome to R2R and happy reefing!

giphy.gif
 
Welcome!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new