Hi Looking for help or what could have happened.

Spdjnky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a short stay in the Hospital for a hernia and surgery my frag tank had a Dragon Face Pipefish along with a Black Sailfin Molly that I acclimated to sw they were fine with each other for the last 2 months came home today can't find the Pipefish gone he's not a jumper that I know of and I can't find him anywhere anyway, Dou think the Molly could have ate the Pipefish?

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had a short stay in the Hospital for a hernia and surgery my frag tank had a Dragon Face Pipefish along with a Black Sailfin Molly that I acclimated to sw they were fine with each other for the last 2 months came home today can't find the Pipefish gone he's not a jumper that I know of and I can't find him anywhere anyway, Dou think the Molly could have ate the Pipefish?
I don’t know. What size molly and what size pipefish. Also GO BILLS

OP
OP
Spdjnky

Spdjnky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I forgot the Molly yea he could eat him I think. And yea Go Bills and I wish All the doubters would shut up Dam It's Josh's 2 yr he's a rookie we are 6-3 and we should beat the Fish and Denver..Are we going to the SB this year no we are a few years away but I think headed in the right direction

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I forgot the Molly yea he could eat him I think. And yea Go Bills and I wish All the doubters would shut up Dam It's Josh's 2 yr he's a rookie we are 6-3 and we should beat the Fish and Denver..Are we going to the SB this year no we are a few years away but I think headed in the right direction
Yeah we are definitely headed in the right direction we’ll finish 12-4 honestly we could be a super bowl team if our playcaller gets better our defense is amazing

OP
OP
Spdjnky

Spdjnky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
opps here are the pics

IMG_5220.JPG IMG_5229.JPG

Malifry97

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If the pipefish maybe was injured or was limited in some way, maybe the molly could’ve ate him, did you check filters, sump, everywhere around the tank and overflow. That pipe fish is a skinny fish so maybe he squeezed somewhere. You never know

Back