Hi - new member here!

Cmack59

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2020
Messages
53
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi just a short note to introduce myself - retired vet tech for 7 years now - this is our second go at having a reef tank - our current one we started 1/19 - have multiple issues but will read though some of the forums before driving you guys crazy!!!! Glad I found you guys
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new