Hi new to page

Thanks
received_1303758106679212.jpeg
 
Welcome!!! Plenty of good sellers. Decide on what you need, and do your research. Retailers and hobbyists alike get feedback. NICE tank, BTW! ;Drool
 
Welcome to R2R!!! Nice frags!

Clownfish.gif
 
Can I post multiple frags at once? Or is there a link on the rules on the trading and sells page
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new