Hi New to Reef 2 Reef

Welcome friend

spockwelcome.jpg
 
Welcome. What kind of octopus is that? How long have you had it... I always wanted to do an octopus or cuttlefish tank.

And welcome to r2r
He is a Mimic Octopus. We have had him for about 2 months now. Get them while they are young so you can enjoy them longer.
 
Hi everyone I'm new to Reef 2 Reef and to this forum thing. Looking forward to learning new things and meeting new people. I have been in the hobby now for 30+ years. I have 5 frag tanks, 1 octopus tank, and 1 mantis tank.
Wonderful, welcome. Feel free to show off more of that octopus tanks. ;)
What's the set up with that guy?
 
Hi everyone I'm new to Reef 2 Reef and to this forum thing. Looking forward to learning new things and meeting new people. I have been in the hobby now for 30+ years. I have 5 frag tanks, 1 octopus tank, and 1 mantis tank.

Welcome, although I think I'll be the one learning from you! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new