Hi New to Reef 2 Reef

85C02BDE-7C81-4137-9CEA-724B805EB8EB.jpeg
 
Hi everyone I'm new to Reef 2 Reef and to this forum thing. Looking forward to learning new things and meeting new people. I have been in the hobby now for 30+ years. I have 5 frag tanks, 1 octopus tank, and 1 mantis tank.
Sounds great! Welcome!!
 
Hi everyone I'm new to Reef 2 Reef and to this forum thing. Looking forward to learning new things and meeting new people. I have been in the hobby now for 30+ years. I have 5 frag tanks, 1 octopus tank, and 1 mantis tank.
Welcome to R2R
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new