Hi! New to reefing!

That is really pretty rock, do you break it and make your own shape or does it come pre-formed?
You can do whatever you want with it. My tank is a tiny 5g so I just plopped two whole pieces in. I'm thinking of redoing the scale and I have extra pieces so I might take a hammer to one of them. :-) I have attached a pic of my tank for you to see (sorry it's so blue). You can see the taller piece on the right and there's a shorter one to the left. I haven't glued my corals on yet until I figure out where I want all the frags to go. :-)
 

Attachments

  • 20220323_121053_HDR_compress18.jpg
    20220323_121053_HDR_compress18.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 40
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246
 
Welcome to R2R and the salty world. Take things slowly. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new