Hi! Newbie here!

welcome33.gif
 
Thanks everyone for the great greeting! It makes me just that much more excited about starting up. Thanks again!
 
Welcome Trey to the R2R Family…Great to have you

…Explore…Learn…Share---Practice Patience

Yrgz.gif
 
Hello everyone my name is Trey and I'd like to thank everyone already for all the help while a stalked the forum before joining! I'm a soon to be new reefer from Dallas, Tx. I'm currently in the process of planning my purchases…from tank to pumps, lighting, and etc. I’m currently, focused on a lot of the Red Sea equipment. I’m thinking about the Red Sea 170 but I can’t decide yet between the AIO system or the reefer system with sump. My only worry with them is the use of the metric system for plumbing. Hopefully, that won’t be too much of an issue?! Thank you so much in advance!
Welcome to R2R
Welcome to R2R.JPG
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new