Hi -R2R is great!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva Rose
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Welcome to R2R! Glad your enjoying this great place!

welcom.jpg
 
Hi
I joined recently and have already taken advantage of the many resources R2R has to offer. I have a reef tank with some LPS and have about 2/3rds of my fish stocking done.
R2R stands out in being very supportive to newbies (like myself) but interesting to experienced hobbyists.
I also appreciate how the members who give expert advice ground their opinions on science as well as personal experience. The quality of the members posts are reflected in their warm and positive delivery.
I've posted a few threads and it is really encouraging to get such educated advice delivered in a friendly, positive way.
I'm so glad I joined - you are a classy group!!

Thank you for your kind words! Glad to have another great member!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new