Hi Reefer friends!!

D1LBERT

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 19, 2020
Messages
30
Reaction score
60
Location
N1E4B1
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Friends,

My name is Dylan and I had been in the marine aquarium hobby for about 15 years before selling my tank in 2016. My previous setup was 65 gal, mostly fish only, with a few inverts and soft corals. (Anemone, mushrooms, zoa's, etc.)

I recently bought a used 15 Gal column (Aqueon) to set up my first nano reef and starting my rock wall next week. I currently have it hooked up to a fluval 206 with a spray bar for distribution. I have tossed around the idea of eventually switching to HOB or eshopps nano sump, and would welcome suggestions on the matter.

I would welcome any suggestions, feedback, ideas, etc.

Cheers,
D

16084003836343927786378132686453.jpg
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi Dylan! I am hoping to get one of those tanks later next year, so it will be super informative to see what you do with it!
Awesome. Keep an eye out for a build thread in the next few days. I'll post regular updates and pictures of progress through that. You should know though, I tend to move slowly. You might not see major moves happening for the first few months while I get everything calibrated. Cheers!
 
Welcome to the R2R community and family
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new