Hi there from the Netherlands

Walter75

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
37
Location
The Netherlands
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I am Walter from the Netherlands. I have a Red Sea Reefer 200xl, 4 moths old.
I stared a nano tank in june 2020 and upgraded to the 200xl in november 2020.
I use all for reef (powder) with a small Tunze 9004 skimmer and a big refugium.
I do not do water changes anymore and sps is growing fine and also the rest of the mixed reef.
Best regards,
Walter

A1B384DB-94D2-468A-B81C-FE56EA38A193.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new