Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 19012021090702.jpg

ssunthar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

I am Walter from the Netherlands. I have a Red Sea Reefer 200xl, 4 moths old.
I stared a nano tank in june 2020 and upgraded to the 200xl in november 2020.
I use all for reef (powder) with a small Tunze 9004 skimmer and a big refugium.
I do not do water changes anymore and sps is growing fine and also the rest of the mixed reef.
Best regards,
Walter

A1B384DB-94D2-468A-B81C-FE56EA38A193.jpeg
Welcome... that is a nice tank. Did you say you don't do water change?

lelandmarine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELCOME!
Here are some resources you may like

If you like to read

If you prefer video’s. This video series is “5 minute guide”, good info. BRS TV has lots of different series.

Here’s a getting the most out of Reef2Reef link

Bleigh

The best bad influence
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Bleigh,
Hahaha it’s a nice name . I am named after my unckle Wouter in Dutch
regards, Walter
HAHAHA.. funny enough, I had no idea it was a thing, because I did not have any brothers and everyone goes by their middle names which are all different. When I told my grandpa I was naming my son Walter, he started tearing up. I had no idea what was happening. It felt like serendipity to have stumbled across a name that was so meaningful to my grandpa, uncles and cousins. Apparently my aunt threw a fit about naming both her sons Walter, but eventually gave in. I always thought their names were Kevin and Tyler cause I had never heard them called anything different. lol

OP
OP
Walter75

Walter75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAHAHA.. funny enough, I had no idea it was a thing, because I did not have any brothers and everyone goes by their middle names which are all different. When I told my grandpa I was naming my son Walter, he started tearing up. I had no idea what was happening. It felt like serendipity to have stumbled across a name that was so meaningful to my grandpa, uncles and cousins. Apparently my aunt threw a fit about naming both her sons Walter, but eventually gave in. I always thought their names were Kevin and Tyler cause I had never heard them called anything different. lol
Nice story, love it

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 38 58.5%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.1%
Back