Hi there from the Netherlands

Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 19012021090702.jpg
 
Hi there,

I am Walter from the Netherlands. I have a Red Sea Reefer 200xl, 4 moths old.
I stared a nano tank in june 2020 and upgraded to the 200xl in november 2020.
I use all for reef (powder) with a small Tunze 9004 skimmer and a big refugium.
I do not do water changes anymore and sps is growing fine and also the rest of the mixed reef.
Best regards,
Walter

A1B384DB-94D2-468A-B81C-FE56EA38A193.jpeg
Welcome... that is a nice tank. Did you say you don't do water change?
 
Hi Bleigh,
Hahaha it’s a nice name . I am named after my unckle Wouter in Dutch
regards, Walter
HAHAHA.. funny enough, I had no idea it was a thing, because I did not have any brothers and everyone goes by their middle names which are all different. When I told my grandpa I was naming my son Walter, he started tearing up. I had no idea what was happening. It felt like serendipity to have stumbled across a name that was so meaningful to my grandpa, uncles and cousins. Apparently my aunt threw a fit about naming both her sons Walter, but eventually gave in. I always thought their names were Kevin and Tyler cause I had never heard them called anything different. lol
 
HAHAHA.. funny enough, I had no idea it was a thing, because I did not have any brothers and everyone goes by their middle names which are all different. When I told my grandpa I was naming my son Walter, he started tearing up. I had no idea what was happening. It felt like serendipity to have stumbled across a name that was so meaningful to my grandpa, uncles and cousins. Apparently my aunt threw a fit about naming both her sons Walter, but eventually gave in. I always thought their names were Kevin and Tyler cause I had never heard them called anything different. lol
Nice story, love it
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new