Hi y’all!!!

jayf8115

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
23
Location
knoxville
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!! Very new to the reefing world, but I am HOOKED!!! I have 32 bio cube that I started last year. It has been so fun so I recently just ordered a new CADE 1200 s2 and I am waiting for it get here!! I can not wait to continue with this fun hobby!!!
 
r2r.jpeg
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hey everyone!! Very new to the reefing world, but I am HOOKED!!! I have 32 bio cube that I started last year. It has been so fun so I recently just ordered a new CADE 1200 s2 and I am waiting for it get here!! I can not wait to continue with this fun hobby!!!
Welcome :) Nice tank choice--can't wait to see what you do with it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new