Hi y'all

ThanhLe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Thanh from Australia. I have been reefing since mid 2017. I have honestly experienced more downs than ups in my reefing journey with lots of regrettable casualties. I have recently decided to dust myself off and get serious to have a nice and mint looking reef tank. I hope to learn a whole lot from many advance reefers around the world.

20210720_234823.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone, my name is Thanh from Australia. I have been reefing since mid 2017. I have honestly experienced more downs than ups in my reefing journey with lots of regrettable casualties. I have recently decided to dust myself off and get serious to have a nice and mint looking reef tank. I hope to learn a whole lot from many advance reefers around the world.

20210720_234823.jpg
Hi Thanh and Welcome!

Sorry for your losses, but glad you joined as it shows you have BBA - Bounce Back Ability and that is so helpful for life as well as this hobby. You are due many successes going forward - keep us posted

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

20210720_234823.jpg
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Glad you stuck with it!

Back