Hi!

cokeeffe03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been keeping aquariums in general for about 35 years. I still love my FOWLR, South American cichlids and freshwater plants, but about 12 years ago I got into reefing and fell in love. I'm a gadget/automation junkie with a tendency toward big systems and unnecessary complexity in my tanks. I manage a destination LFS in upstate New York, and am excited to finally join the reef2reef community after years of snooping.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Natadactyl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been keeping aquariums in general for about 35 years. I still love my FOWLR, South American cichlids and freshwater plants, but about 12 years ago I got into reefing and fell in love. I'm a gadget/automation junkie with a tendency toward big systems and unnecessary complexity in my tanks. I manage a destination LFS in upstate New York, and am excited to finally join the reef2reef community after years of snooping.
Welcome!!! This community is awesome! So friendly and helpful!!! Im new to it so got the friendly part down! Gonna take awhile for me to get to the helpful part lol!!! :) Enjoy!!!

dmsc2fs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back