EvaWalsh

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome .
have you thought of starting a build thread for us to all follow your progress ?

pictures are always welcome and helpful
Thank you.....yes I have started one but only 1 pic so far lol. Hopefully more to come with the good, the bad and the ugly lol

Rmckoy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you.....yes I have started one but only 1 pic so far lol. Hopefully more to come with the good, the bad and the ugly lol
Uglies are expected .
Even well mature systems can experience some ugly stages .
Again …

welcome to r2r

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new to the group and to saltwater. Looking forward to learning from everyone and connecting with others and sharing my journey. I've kept freshwater for around 6 years but always wanted a reef tank. After ancillness and on the road to recovery I've decided to take the plunge. My tank is only 4 months old and I have 2 blackstorm clownfish and a midas blenny. Looking forward to adding coral once I'm ready.

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
EvaWalsh

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Thank you so much, that really helpful as still trying find my way around

That is so helpful thank you so much. I've now managed to attach my build thread badge lol

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much, that really helpful as still trying find my way around

That is so helpful thank you so much. I've now managed to attach my build thread badge lol

Let me be among the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on getting your build thread badge!! I see it - WAHOO!!!!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back