Hi

Duncan62

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm new to the group and to saltwater. Looking forward to learning from everyone and connecting with others and sharing my journey. I've kept freshwater for around 6 years but always wanted a reef tank. After ancillness and on the road to recovery I've decided to take the plunge. My tank is only 4 months old and I have 2 blackstorm clownfish and a midas blenny. Looking forward to adding coral once I'm ready.
You're on the way! Enjoy the ride. Welcome.

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. I am excited to see your progress. Glad that you are here.
black ish appearance GIF

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R and the salty world Eva. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’

OP
OP
EvaWalsh

EvaWalsh

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you xx

Welcome to R2R and the salty world Eva. Lots of knowledgeable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.

You can get the UK banner here: Click Account then “Join User Group”, scroll to the bottom and click on “United Kingdom User Group‘’
Thank you xx

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 43 17.7%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 162 66.7%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%
Back