HI774 vs H736 reagents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

normal

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi ,

I have bought the HI 774 phosphate ULR checker from Hanna, and I'm very satisfied with the tester as it makes me actually not hate testing phosphates, but I'm having an issue sourcing the 774 reagent in my area. All LFSs here seem to carry the 736 reagent packs, and the 774 is always with backlog in delivery.

Wanted to ask if anyone knows if they are interchangeable. If so, I would buy 736 and use on 774.

I'm asking this, because I think there might be the possibility of them being the same tester, only with different math functions to show phosphate ppm or phosphorous ppb.

Cheers!

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the ulr phosphorus tester reagent with my ulr phosphate tester and it seemed to work just fine. I ran back to back tests with each and the ulr phosphate tester gave me the same reading with both reagents

lafarrow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used the ulr phosphorus tester reagent with my ulr phosphate tester and it seemed to work just fine. I ran back to back tests with each and the ulr phosphate tester gave me the same reading with both reagents
That is great to know. Kinda surprised but glad to know

Back