Hiding in plain sight

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2012
Messages
40,646
Reaction score
67,844
Location
Fontana, California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ummm...I'm so glad my mailman hides my packages so well. No one would ever notice these guys hiding under the doormat. :rolleyes: :D

20161216_132240.jpg
 
I work for an apartment community and saw the ups man do that today. There were 3 bulging mats and one flat one. All I could do was sing "one of these things is different than the other one" in my head. I did tell the delivery driver "No one will ever find them" lol
 
I work for an apartment community and saw the ups man do that today. There were 3 bulging mats and one flat one. All I could do was sing "one of these things is different than the other one" in my head. I did tell the delivery driver "No one will ever find them" lol
LOL
 
LOL!!! At least they tried.
My packages were just spread out all over the front stoop and I'm in a 90 degree coldesac with a lot of thru-traffic. :rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new