High End Acro pick 3 or more Packs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Battlecorals

Vivat imitator!
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2009
Messages
8,836
Reaction score
20,931
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here it is guys,

No gimmicks or giveaways. No hacked up maricultures or any of that. No bs of any sort.

All of these acros are long captive classics that if you don't have yet, now is your chance.

All frags 1 1/2" or more multi branch.

Pick three for 100.00 shipped


Pick four for 125.00. shipped


Take all six for 175 shipped

tyree pink lemonade
lemonade.jpg


ORA german blue polyp acro
germanbluepolyp.jpg


tubs pink jade
pinkjade2.jpg


Reef ready grape juice
juice1.jpg


Yellow tort
yellow.jpg


Ora rose milli
rosemilli2.jpg






Also still got this sweet deepwater

135 shipped for the colony!

greenie2.jpg

greenie1.jpg
 
Last edited:
The first 4 are nice :xd:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
****, nice corals!!!! I wish I'd seen these before I bid on like 11 corals in eBay. I'm going to stop bidding, hope someone out bids me ASAP, then place my order for the first four. Really nice corals and a great deal. I've givin up on finding a used mp40, so I might as well buy corals.:)
 
Pm's all caught up.

This aint gonna last much longer:clock:

You guys really came out of the wood work for this one. yeepers

Dont hesitate or you'll miss out
 
Will take all 6 going out of town be back monday let me know if any still available. did put you on my favorites
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new