High end aquarium & equipment

Item Price
5000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Harpo

Coral Junkie
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
1,073
Reaction score
401
Location
Royal Oak, Mi
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Everything has been sold


Price breakdown below

1752954534418.png
 
Last edited:
Photos for your enjoyment
 

Attachments

  • 8d9b47f0-6c82-41e0-b21c-5db094bee704.jpg
    8d9b47f0-6c82-41e0-b21c-5db094bee704.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 992
  • d7e11d77-f43a-44ea-9c2c-4dcb686873c7.jpg
    d7e11d77-f43a-44ea-9c2c-4dcb686873c7.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 880
  • 20240624_133351.jpg
    20240624_133351.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 834
  • a69d6b7a-fe81-4a47-b78e-867e99a74a24.jpg
    a69d6b7a-fe81-4a47-b78e-867e99a74a24.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 859
  • 93491bd3-2e29-4dd2-805f-ad3d43c5a9b9.jpg
    93491bd3-2e29-4dd2-805f-ad3d43c5a9b9.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 850
more
 

Attachments

  • 20250719_115536 (1).jpg
    20250719_115536 (1).jpg
    215.2 KB · Views: 751
  • 20250719_115523 (1).jpg
    20250719_115523 (1).jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 715
  • 20250719_115614 (1).jpg
    20250719_115614 (1).jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 698
If you decide to break up, i'd be interested in the RO/DI Unit
 
Red dragon controllers mounted to an aluminum plate and the two extra pumps
 

Attachments

  • 20250720_122835.jpg
    20250720_122835.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 611
  • 20250720_124313.jpg
    20250720_124313.jpg
    129.4 KB · Views: 648
GHL Industrial controller, 1 power bars - $800
GHL P4 with powerbar - $300
GHL industrial dosers (3) with cabinet - $800 I can ship this
Frag tank - $100
Two used kamoer FX SPT2 dosing pumps - $125 - shipped in CUSA






Please email me dacalkins@gmail
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new