High end coral 13.5

I think if I had this much problems getting live rock I’d try my hand at making my own in a brute can with dry rock. UK sounds dreadful when it comes to available reef hobby stuff.
Since Brexit yea its terrible

This place is fire for live rock

www.masterfisch.co.uk
 
I think if I had this much problems getting live rock I’d try my hand at making my own in a brute can with dry rock. UK sounds dreadful when it comes to available reef hobby stuff.
The Live Rock is only the half of it… I’ve always wanted an 8-10’ tank but if we did that, we’d have no couch or anything in the room.
 
Are chalice coral hard to keep?
They’re essentially what many would call the ‘Easy Monti’. Theyre generally just as easy as the Fymbriaphyllia species are.
 
Thing is i think my bacteria arrived dead bought turbo start 900 and its ment to be kept refrigerated and was obv in delivery for 24+ hours it stunk aswell smelt like rotten egg
it's supposed to smell like rotten eggs! that means the bacteria is alive!!
 
btw don't know if tank is cycled when i put it next to 1.5ppm on the chart it looks 1.5ppm when i put it next to 0.5ppm it looks 0.5 i might just get a ammonia hanna checker and be done with it seems like such a waste for something i will probs use once
 
so just looked at the tank and i see green growing on the rocks and i think diatoms on the sand
 
btw don't know if tank is cycled when i put it next to 1.5ppm on the chart it looks 1.5ppm when i put it next to 0.5ppm it looks 0.5 i might just get a ammonia hanna checker and be done with it seems like such a waste for something i will probs use once
It’s actually reusable. Once you’re comfortable that ammonia is no longer present just clean, dry n, store. It’s been well over a year since I’ve tested for ammonia. A hanna ammonia tester is something I wouldn’t invest in. $63 for a parameter rarely checked. The ammonia badge is just as good n worlds cheaper.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new