High end, rare, underrated or not often seen softies.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SAPPER
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
IMG_9787.jpeg


One of my favs. Looks like a steronepthea?
 
Have this one in my current tank - has gotten huge, amazing how much it opens and closes, and its being hosted by a Clownfish also!
I think its a Palau Nephthea, but couldnt be 100% sure as i inherited it. It doesnt drop branches so pretty sure its not a Kenya Tree.

Softy.jpg
 
dang xenia... I am trying a kalk paste later today when I do a water change and turn off all the pumps to try and rid the last bit of it thats wedged in some rock.

Listen to your wife they said... get some coral she wants they said.... UGH
Maybe you should have got a Dendro !! Lol!! :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 
I love that stuff I’m looking for some blue if you know where i could get some ?
Thats a blast from the past! Haven’t noticed any for sale in a while but haven’t really been looking either. I’ll shoot you a DM here or IG if I see some though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new