• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End SPS **Homewrecker**Reef Raft **RMF & many others

Item Price
$25 -$500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

favites

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
received my pack yesterday-- big healthy frags--thanks so much Tim! Looking forward to buying some more sps from you again in the future!

Mark

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you very much, Melanie. It was my pleasure and always glad to help a newbie get started with SPS.

Tim, Received my order this morning! Packaged well enough to survive an extra night (Fedex mistake). Beautiful frags. Hope as a newbie I can do them justice. Thanks so much for the help in picking them out...and a freebie too!! I will definitely be doing more business with you. :)

I appreciate the amazing compliment, Maruf! Hope all those new arrivals thrive in your reef too.

Wow! Received my frags today and am truly impressed. Nice chunky frags. Very well packaged. Every single one had happy PE inside the box. Finished dipping and placed in my tank. Excellent coloration and PE. This pic is only half of what i ordered. Thanks AV. Will be ordering again soon.

Yes, they are available. ;)
are these still available? tyree sunset, red dragon, and pro corals rainbow.

Last edited:

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
are these still available? tyree sunset, red dragon, and pro corals rainbow.
Be careful with his Tyree sunset
When it comes in it looks like this
71C919D6-9902-4276-B238-27A238085650.jpeg
six months later it covers everything
5CEA7221-25B3-4455-B53B-9D6FABEE8FDF.jpeg

Tim how did u get urs to grow upwards?

Sgchick

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry about your coral David. My coral were on the same flight and spent a night in Indianapolis also. Tim kept in communication with me until we located them and they arrived the next morning at my Fedex facility (California). Even after being a day late, the heat pack was still warm. :) Tim offered to replace anything that didn't make it....but lucky for me, all mine survived. I will say my coral were hardier, beginner coral so maybe that's the reason they survived...along with great packaging. I will continue to buy from Tim and feel he is very reputable with beautiful corals.

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jusr received my shipment and it's out of the world . Tim went above and beyond to impress me .
The sizes of the frags are no where 1 inch . Easily 1.5 inch , some multi branches and the freebie - AV99 blue thunder is close to 2.5 inch

I bought from so many vendors but Tim has provided the best corals I could hope for . Moreover we both run the same lights and I was so very excited to finally get some halide grown acros . Tired of led grown ones which bleach and brown out for months in halide tanks .

Thank you Tim !!! You have exceeded every expectation I had .

Regards,
Abhishek

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I honestly had absolutely no clue that you lost the other frags as well. The only frag I was aware of was the Incubus, which was a freebie too. I feel awful about the shipment being delayed in transit and issued you a full refund via paypal.

I am working out the issue with my package with Tim. It appears the gap in communication between us was due to issues with texting.
David

Last edited:

Ezeke1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tim, Thank you for the refund. Your actions are honest and I believe the communication issue was not your fault so I rescind the things I said earlier. I will work out the rest of details with you privately but I want to assure the rest of us reefers that Tim is in fact a stand up guy.

David

mbmax

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my frags , they look great .....will post pictures when I have a chance.....they are:
JF HW
Mat v orange envi
Red devil nasuta
RRC incubus
Blue thunder
CRT delight

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Sunset is probably one of my all-time favorite montipora corals as well. If you blast it with a lot of indirect flow, it may grow a little differently for you. It is an encrusting coral so upward growth patterns are somewhat uncommon.

Be careful with his Tyree sunset
When it comes in it looks like this ....
Tim how did u get urs to grow upwards?

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So glad to exceed your expectations, Abhishek! I really appreciate the compliment and can't wait to see those gems grow out in your reef too!

Just received my shipment and it's out of the world . Tim went above and beyond to impress me .
The sizes of the frags are no where 1 inch . Easily 1.5 inch , some multi branches and the freebie - AV99 blue thunder is close to 2.5 inch

I bought from so many vendors but Tim has provided the best corals I could hope for . Moreover we both run the same lights and I was so very excited to finally get some halide grown acros . Tired of led grown ones which bleach and brown out for months in halide tanks .

Thank you Tim !!! You have exceeded every expectation I had .

Awesome and thank you very much, Miguel!

Got my frags , they look great .....will post pictures when I have a chance.....they are:
JF HW
Mat v orange envi
Red devil nasuta
RRC incubus
Blue thunder
CRT delight

Sent you a reply, Ziggy!

OP
OP
aquavista99

aquavista99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The Raging Bull did not make your list yet, Justin. ;) Still plenty of time to add it , if interested.

I get that one?

Thank you, Jim! It was my pleasure and glad all those gems arrived well for you.

Got my pack yesterday. Triple bagged, and well packed. Everything came in fine. Thanks Tim!

justingraham

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add it now when you have time !! It's a prostrata that you won't see anywhere else .

Regards,
Abhishek
I think I got it in the end can’t wait for my pack waiting till January for shipping as Tim feels it’s the best idea and who am I to argue with him

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 41.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 21.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 34.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back