high end sps pack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rick

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Messages
659
Reaction score
102
Location
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
pic 1
front
RR blue thunder
dragon slayer
back
sunset milli
palmers blue milli
pic 2
crayola plana
tyree purple unknown
apple berry monti
oregon tort
275 shipped, i can send colony pics if you would like
last pic is dragon slayer colony.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1399.jpg
    IMG_1399.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 869
  • IMG_1400.jpg
    IMG_1400.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 877
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 856
Ummm no. LR on top of superglue cap, eshopps decided to make racks that ceramic plugs don't fit into
 
Ive got a couple colonies if tricolor valida they are nice but not really high end, other than that I have nothing I want to completely get rid of I can cut some chunky frags though shoot me a pm and maybe we can build you a pack, I don't wanna irritate any mods by discussing in a sale thread.
 
Ive got a couple colonies if tricolor valida they are nice but not really high end, other than that I have nothing I want to completely get rid of I can cut some chunky frags though shoot me a pm and maybe we can build you a pack, I don't wanna irritate any mods by discussing in a sale thread.
Meh.... Think you confused us with other sites....:hammer: we don't care as long as its not people complaining about prices etc... Do your thing man those are some nice Sps!!! ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new