• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Sticks FS

BigJohnWoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an amazing pack up for sale. It includes Upscales Microcladus, Garf Purple Bonsai, Greg Hiller Blueberry, Greg Hiller Aquamarine Jewel, Tyree Bali Tri Color, Reeftech Starburst, Shaun's Fuchsia Pink Dragon, Tyree Pink Lemonade, and TEC Ice Fire Echinata. Total of 10 high end pieces. I won't split the pack up, but if you want a custom pack just pm me and we can try to work something out. I will ship FedEx Priority Overnight and will offer a 2 hour arrive alive guarantee. Package must be received on first delivery attempt. Shipping costs are non refundable. PM is key and I won't hold corals until payment has been received. Total for the pack is 450.00 shipped to your door. Please include 3% for PayPal fees.
All have been cut for over a week and some well over a month. Sorry for the bad pics. If you want to see something more specific just let me know and I'll load it up to the best of my ability.
asagudyn.jpg

utahyda6.jpg

Jellsville USA

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
John has some of the nicest corals, his packaging is flawless, and you get more than advertised- one of the best coral connections you will find!!

OP
OP
B

BigJohnWoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price reduced to 400.00. I will be cutting more packs as I'm trying to fund a frag tank and pay for some unexpected things that came up. I will also try and get some better pics.

OP
OP
B

BigJohnWoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke out my other camera and did a little picture taking research. This is the best I could do and they are much better than my first pics:)

attachment.php

attachment.php

kacrocorals581

Gotta have that acro
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you got some awesome looking stuff wish I had some were to put them but I'm invested in a new build. Who ever gets all these is gonna be one happy reefer

OP
OP
B

BigJohnWoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow you got some awesome looking stuff wish I had some were to put them but I'm invested in a new build. Who ever gets all these is gonna be one happy reefer

Thanks. Yah it's a sweet pack. I'm truly shocked it hasn't sold. The Shaun's acro is one of a kind.

OP
OP
B

BigJohnWoody

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold.. I will cut up a couple more packs, so if anyone has any custom pack in mind just PM me. Mods please close. Thanks

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 23.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 57 34.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back