High end zoa pack (5)

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

714reefsalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
312
Reaction score
80
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
High end zoa pack
5 pack

1. Stratosphere
2. Great owl
3. Exosphere
4. Frankis acid trip
5. Gmk

Location is Placentia CA.

Asking $500 shipped!


Ps. Other zoas Available also
Screenshot_20240611_152331_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240611_152603_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20240611_152629_Gallery.jpg
 
have any packs available?
I can make you one
Here is the current list i have of zoas:Frankie acid trip
Blonde blue eyes
Krak gods
Rainbow Yoda
Acid reflux
Oompa loompa
Nightmare
Speckled krak
Solar Circus
Burning ember
Lsoh
Exosphere
Great owl
Gmk
Queen strat
Marvin the marchin
Utter chaos
Aio
Stratocaster
Oompa loompa
Grim reaper
Bozo birthday
Death star
 
I ordered a pack. Purchased and shipped within a day.

Packaging was great and the coral are healthy!
 
I can make you one
Here is the current list i have of zoas:Frankie acid trip
Blonde blue eyes
Krak gods
Rainbow Yoda
Acid reflux
Oompa loompa
Nightmare
Speckled krak
Solar Circus
Burning ember
Lsoh
Exosphere
Great owl
Gmk
Queen strat
Marvin the marchin
Utter chaos
Aio
Stratocaster
Oompa loompa
Grim reaper
Bozo birthday
Death star
Bump
 
Still have anything ?
Frankie acid trip
Blonde blue eyes
Krak gods
Rainbow Yoda
Acid reflux
Oompa loompa
Nightmare
Speckled krak
Solar Circus
Burning ember
Exosphere
Great owl
Gmk
Queen strat
Marvin the marchin
Utter chaos
Stratocaster
Grim reaper
Bozo birthday
Death star
Hallucination
Rainbow incinerator
Circus freak
White zombie
Space chaos
Jedi mind trick
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new