• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High End Zoa Packs

Item Price
$550
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Flipsea87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
208
Reaction score
113
Location
Jonesboro GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pack#1 $550 Shipped
IMG_0991.jpeg


Pack #2 Sold
IMG_0992.jpeg

IMG_0975.jpeg
IMG_0976.jpeg
IMG_0977.jpeg
IMG_0978.jpeg
IMG_0980.jpeg
IMG_0981.jpeg
IMG_0982.jpeg
IMG_0983.jpeg
IMG_0984.jpeg


Standard 2hr DOA.
IMG_0974.jpeg

Jelly Bean Chalice
$300 Shipped
IMG_0993.jpeg

IMG_0994.jpeg


Chicago Sunburst
$350 Shipped

IMG_0995.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
zoa and chalice still availble?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new