High end zoas at low low prices

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dixons_reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 12, 2022
Messages
493
Reaction score
272
Location
texas
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have some high end frags at real low prices. The prices are firm as they are already marked super low.

Shipping will be a flat $50 to lower 48 states and a standard 2 hour DOA applies. PM me if interested.

IMG_7162.jpeg IMG_7164.jpeg IMG_7163.jpeg IMG_7165.jpeg IMG_7154.jpeg IMG_6937.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new