• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

High end Zoas Frags

Item Price
Sold
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Emrava

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
136
Reaction score
86
Location
Waukegan
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I have a couple high end Zoa Frags available for sale. I can also do trades for bounce mushrooms if you’re local.
Shipping is $45 with standard DOA.

2p CB Gran Master Strat $125
1p Emperor V2 $125
1.5p Godbeast $125
1p Big Bird and Kermit $100


Or $400 for the whole package shipped.

I will be updating pictures and frags as I cut more.

IMG_9830.jpeg
IMG_9760.jpeg
IMG_9764.jpeg
IMG_9880.jpeg
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
Awesome I'm local to you, I work in Lake Bluff
 
That’s really close by! Let me know if you’re interested in any of the frags. Send me a pm and I’ll give you my contact.
 
Payment pending.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new