High Initiad TDS

Alan_Nunez16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2024
Messages
29
Reaction score
4
Location
El Paso
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a RODI filter but the DI resin is being used wayyyyy to quick because my tap water TDS is 1000, how can I fix that issue? The TDS entering the DI resin it too high. Per cartridge I get less than 75gal
 
I have a RODI filter but the DI resin is being used wayyyyy to quick because my tap water TDS is 1000, how can I fix that issue? The TDS entering the DI resin it too high. Per cartridge I get less than 75gal
Talk with customer service/technical representative for your filter and tell them your TDS and get their recommendations.

I live in Austin and use ground water from Middle Trinity with a TDS that varies between 900-1000. While I do use a 5 stage system, I do not seek low TDS. I use RODI so I can drink the water without the sulfur taste.
 
I have a RODI filter but the DI resin is being used wayyyyy to quick because my tap water TDS is 1000, how can I fix that issue? The TDS entering the DI resin it too high. Per cartridge I get less than 75gal

What is the TDS going in to the DI?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new