High pressure Rodi 120psi

I followed a trick .. reducing the water intake.. that reduces the pressure as well :) … I can adjust the pressure like that.. thanks guys
 
Ugh. Not a fan of those things. They take standard parts, and seal them in a case so you can't get to them/adjust them.
I feel ya, but it was cheap, and it's been running flawless for about 8 years. I can't complain.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new