High Reefers!

hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun!!!
nice pics!!...we all love pics!!!!
 
Welcome to R2R!!

giphy (36).gif
 
Hello everybody! My name is Matt. I am the Glass Gardener. I've been a fan of reefing of every kind since high school...(gag 20+ years) and am in the midst of cycling my 120g 48x24x24 with a custom made 40g breeder sump I made myself. I've followed reef2reef for years and have learned alot from you all and look forward to learning more! All your little boxes of paradise are inspiring to say the least.

20200405_190951.jpg 20200405_191030.jpg 20200405_140903.jpg 20200405_190951.jpg 20200405_191030.jpg 20200405_140903.jpg
Welcome! I’m about to start my build as well! Good luck on yours!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new