• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Highend chalices f/s

  • Thread starter Thread starter foxhuntr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

foxhuntr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
1,093
Reaction score
25
Location
little town in Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few chalices i need to move....shipping will be a flat rate of $50 to the conUS...
2 eyed frag of My Miami from Alpha Corals....$450
18 eyed mini-colony Tyree Miami Hurricane.....$200
7 eyed frag of Original Oregon Mummyeye....$200
004.jpg

011.jpg

009-1.jpg
 
Last edited:
I got it from emerald525 (Kim) on here that got it straight from Isaac....its from the original colony

I thought that looked familiar. It's looking good. That's correct. I got it from Isaac from TCM the originator. He lives just down the road from me here in wet rainy Portland. Nice prices too!
 
hey Kim......long time no see....this is gonna sound very strange but hows the Pink ******* doing ??.....LOL

My Pink ******* are doing well... um... er... you know what I mean!:wink: They still have the one big eye and the tissue has grown quite a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new