Highly anticipated brand going on sale soon... we're telling R2R first!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Effective 00:01 on 11/23 (!!), ALL Neptune Systems products will be discounted on our site by 10%!

Inventory is expected to move extremely fast, so if you've been waiting on your controller purchase, you may want to push out your bedtime this evening! ;)

Prepare your refresh buttons, folks: https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/brands/neptune-systems.html

giphy.gif

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are the common add-ons or upgrades for a Neptune system. Installing after the holidays
BTH Happy Thanksgiving Everyone Be safe

Last edited:

LIreefguy106

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are the common add-ons or upgrades for a Neptune system. Installing after the holidays
BTH Happy Thanksgiving Everyone Be safe

Many but to name a few:
Salinity probe
Leak detection sensors
ORP
PAR
Auto feeder/doser system
ATO system
The triton system will be coming out soon (Alk/cal/mag monitoring)
Breakout box allows even more functionality (float switches in skimmer cup, magnetic reed switch for a under cabinet light that turns on when you open the door)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Many but to name a few:
Salinity probe
Leak detection sensors
ORP
PAR
Auto feeder/doser system
ATO system
The triton system will be coming out soon (Alk/cal/mag monitoring)
Breakout box allows even more functionality (float switches in skimmer cup, magnetic reed switch for a under cabinet light that turns on when you open the door)

Great list! Also worth mentioning that the MPR and the Lab Grade Double Junction pH probe from Neptune are currently at doorbusters pricing.

Bryn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok a quick time out for everyone reading this thread. Before we go any further, does everyone have an emergency three day grab bag, with enough clothes and survival supplies to last three days, spare cash, not credit cards but cash, a safe place to stay, and a tank full of gas. You may wonder why I'm asking this, but we are going to need said such supplies when our better halves either see the ups truck coming and going, or in some cases turning around because they forgot to drop off the last package, see the credit card bill, or in the case of my wife, reads all the texts from the credit card company. One last thing, I hope you have practiced the duck and weave, as well as the zig zag running patterns, might come in useful. And to any non married people reading this, STOP LAUGHING, someone could seriously get hurt, its no laughing matter. I refer to my wife as SWMBO, She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Happy Thanks giving everyone.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok a quick time out for everyone reading this thread. Before we go any further, does everyone have an emergency three day grab bag, with enough clothes and survival supplies to last three days, spare cash, not credit cards but cash, a safe place to stay, and a tank full of gas. You may wonder why I'm asking this, but we are going to need said such supplies when our better halves either see the ups truck coming and going, or in some cases turning around because they forgot to drop off the last package, see the credit card bill, or in the case of my wife, reads all the texts from the credit card company. One last thing, I hope you have practiced the duck and weave, as well as the zig zag running patterns, might come in useful. And to any non married people reading this, STOP LAUGHING, someone could seriously get hurt, its no laughing matter. I refer to my wife as SWMBO, She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Happy Thanks giving everyone.

Oh my gosh... I'm dying!!! ;Dead That is hilarious! Maybe we should make such a grab bag available as a freebie with purchase next year??? :D

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my gosh... I'm dying!!! ;Dead That is hilarious! Maybe we should make such a grab bag available as a freebie with purchase next year??? :D

I think a BRS themed blanket for when we have to sleep on the couch/dog house would be very appropriate as a freebie

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
DOH!!! I just ordered a new Apex from you guys a couple of hours ago! I should have looked here first.....

Well, its a good deal for everyone else who's smarter than me!....:D

Last edited:

rtparty

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
DOH!!! I just ordered a new Apex from you guys a couple of hours ago! I should have looked here first.....

Well, its a good deal for everyone else who's smarter than me!....:D
I'd be willing to bet if you email BRS they will credit you the difference...they have outstanding service and make things right

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'd be willing to bet if you email BRS they will credit you the difference...they have outstanding service and make things right
Yeah, I'll email them tomorrow and see what they say (not that I expect them to respond on Thanksgiving). They've always been great when I had to reach out to them before.

jdl513

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It won't ship till Friday. I would email them now and try to cancel your current order and place it again when sale goes active in a few hours.

Back