Highly anticipated brand going on sale soon... we're telling R2R first!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

NY_Caveman

likes words, fish and arbitrary statistics
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not at all. I’ve been to war. The culture that I should somehow be afraid or “happy wife happy life” is a bad one. It’s more about being in a healthy relationship not living to appeasing someone else.

I realize a lot of these guys are joking but it’s just furthering that mentality.

LOL. I was half joking, but I see your point. It is not so much the money, but the fact that a large pallet is coming and I may need her help to break it down. Honestly, we are partners and just spent about an hour together planning and measuring the room for the aquarium and rest of the room’s furnishings. We are turning the kids playroom into a family/fish room now that my two girls are getting older. It is awesome frankly to have a supportive family to help plan this out.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL. I was half joking, but I see your point. It is not so much the money, but the fact that a large pallet is coming and I may need her help to break it down. Honestly, we are partners and just spent about an hour together planning and measuring the room for the aquarium and rest of the room’s furnishings. We are turning the kids playroom into a family/fish room now that my two girls are getting older. It is awesome frankly to have a supportive family to help plan this out.

That is extremely cool, looking forward to seeing pics of how it turns out :)

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are slacking! I had 4 boxes delivered yesterday with 3 more scheduled to be delivered on Friday. And I have a full shopping cart! :p

And with all that, the only freebee I've remembered is the towel :confused:
I’ve got a steady stream of boxes coming. I’ve been too paranoid of missing the item or selling out I’ve neglected to include freebies. Hell the deals were so awesome it doesn’t even matter. @Bulk Reef Supply yall are awesome. I should put a banner over my tank as everything came from y’all. Thankful for all the sales and an understanding Mrs.

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got a steady stream of boxes coming. I’ve been too paranoid of missing the item or selling out I’ve neglected to include freebies. Hell the deals were so awesome it doesn’t even matter. @Bulk Reef Supply yall are awesome. I should put a banner over my tank as everything came from y’all. Thankful for all the sales and an understanding Mrs.

You're welcome, I'd love to see that banner haha :D

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back